We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone
At Helen Owen Marketing Enterprises (HOME) CIC are aim is the help the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community. We aim to do this by helping other charities and community group market themselves by providing low-cost marketing in addition to provide free training and work experience to people who find it most difficult to find work.
- Young people who don’t have the relevant experience.
- People on the autistic spectrum.
- Those that have been unemployed a long-term.
- People that don’t speak English as their first language.
If you know anyone that we can help then please put them in our direction. We have regular drop-ins every Wednesday and Thursday afternoon and you are welcome to come and visit us and bring anyone with you!
We also have some young people that are eager to get into work so please get in touch if you know of any paid-work opportunities.
Since we have started the company back in 2014 we have helped many people into work or back into education, some of them into a job for the very first time.
Here’s what else we have been doing:
- We have built around 140 websites for local charities and agencies. If you are interested in creating or developing a low-cost, mobile-friendly website then you can find out more here.
- We have provided several training modules to individuals, agencies and small businesses. This includes training such as ‘Using Social Media to Find Work’, ‘An Introduction to Social Media for Your Charity’, ‘Promoting Your Events Online’. If this is something that you are interested in then you can find out more here.
- We have helped several local groups promote their activities online via several social media networks. If this is of interest to you then find out more here.
If you’re attending the Big Futures Show on 22nd March 2017 at the Winter Gardens in Eastbourne then we look forward to seeing you there! Don’t forget to come and say hello!